Note that it is not allowed to bring dogs on the 18-hole course, however, it is OK on our great 9-hole course.
- Tee times are booked by phone during season. Phone number: 018-430 19 70.
- Members can book tee times 14 days in advance.
- Guests can book 7 days in advance.
- Anyone who wishes to book earlier than that, can do so, but with an extra booking fee of 50 SEK/player.
- You must check in at the reception at least 15 minutes before your booked tee time, otherwise your tee time could be offered to someone else.
Booking rulesMembers can only book one tee time per day in advance, if available, members can book a new tee time after finishing the first round.
Guests who wish to book an extra round in advance may do so at an additional fee of 200 SEK per person, if available, guests can book a new time after finishing the first round, free of charge.